Ever have those days when you think………………….hell I think I have bitten off more than I can chew? Yep I am feeling like that at this present moment. I am feeling so overwhelmed at the moment and am wondering how am I going to fit it all in.
My list looks like this at present:
- President of the kinder committee
- Mum of two girls one with autism and the other with her own issues
- I am a speech therapist (have to do homework for her speech therapy)
- I am a psychologist (have to do behavioural tasks)
- I will be an OT. Thank god no homework yet
- I am studying life coaching
- I am starting up my own business with Fifth Avenue Collection
- I am the cleaner
- I am the cook
- I am also the wife
- I am also the daily fun planner for the girls
- I am also the web site owner for PND - We Do Recover
But most important I am me and I have needs.
I am looking at the above list and thinking okay way too much on my plate. One part of me is thinking what can I cull…………then the other side of me is thinking okay I need balance and I need to reorganise everything to make sure there is a balance.
The most important thing that I need to do everyday is something for me. At the moment I am not exercising and I am limited in what I can actually do with my neck. But EVERYDAY I must do 30 minutes of exercise a day. That is essential because that will keep me feeling on top of everything.
I am only going to do 1 hour of my business work a day which the company suggest anyway. At the moment I am doing this quite well.
I seem to be in routine with completing some study from Monday to Friday after the girls go to bed.
The rest it is important for me to do a schedule because this helps me to keep focused. Today I completed a picture schedule for the girls and in my head I also knew what jobs I wanted to get done around the house. I cant do everything but I can do some.
What I do have to keep telling myself is that I am not helpless. With management and not over doing it I can do this. I have to keep a balance because I have to look after my mental health.